Thermal Paper Market Research Report offered by DecisionDatabases.com provides a detailed study on the industrial development of the market under the forecast period 2019-2025. The Global Thermal Paper Industry Report gives an elaborate information about the market size, share and analyzes the complete value chain the report also covers the market dynamics enriching business strategists with quality data about the Thermal Paper market.
This study categorizes the global Thermal Paper breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Thermal paper is a special paper type that is manufactured with specialty coating that aids in inkless printing. On application of heat to the coating, a clear image is formed on the paper with no requirement for ribbons or inks. The coating usually turns black on heating, which, in turn, transfers the image to the paper. Thermal paper is the key component of thermal paper printing, which is considered one of the most economical printing technologies owing to its low energy consumption and low maintenance cost.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Thermal Paper industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in the Japan, USA, Europe, etc. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more mature equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies’ manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with china’s companies, the manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese Thermal Paper production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increase .
Chinese Thermal Paper industry has developed into a national industry with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved, currently China has become international Thermal Paper large consumption country, but the production technology is relatively laggard, currently can only produce some low-end product, although after 2012 the new production lines is increasing, the technology is still relying on import.
Currently the global major manufacturers are: Oji, Koehler , Appvion, their production market share is over 50%.Although many new projects are put into production in recent years, in short future, the competition pattern will not change.
Global Thermal Paper market size will increase to 3090 Million US$ by 2025, from 2690 Million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Thermal Paper.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Thermal Paper capacity, production, value, price and market share of Thermal Paper in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Oji (JP)
- Koehler (DE)
- Appvion (USA)
- Mitsubishi Paper (JP)
- Ricoh (JP)
- Hansol (KR)
- Jujo Thermal Paper
- ChenMing (CN)
- Jianghe (CN)
- Guanhao (CN)
- Jiangsu Wampolet Paper (CN))
Thermal Paper Breakdown Data by Type
- Top coating and no top coating Thermal Paper
- Standard and premium Thermal Paper
- Paper and synthetic media
Thermal Paper Breakdown Data by Application
- POS Applications
- Plotting and Recording
- Self-Adhesive Labels
Thermal Paper Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Thermal Paper Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Thermal Paper capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Thermal Paper manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.